Cheap Bottle Packages
Las Vegas is the number one tourist destination on the planet, one of the world's top Instagramable cities, and one of the biggest bucket-list-worthy items. Is visiting Vegas expensive? Yes! And No! You just have to know who to work with. At Surreal Nightlife, one of our many specialties is making vacations memorable and affordable. If you're into Las Vegas nightclubs, Vegas pool parties, and strip clubs and are interested in the coveted VIP Bottle Service but don't think you can afford it, think again. We are excited to offer you our package deals that include "cheap" all-inclusive bottle service. If you're wondering if bottle service is really worth it? YES is always the answer!
In our Ultimate Guide to Cheap Bottle Service in Las Vegas, we break down the bottle service deals at some of the hottest clubs, pool parties, and Las Vegas strip clubs. With over 25 years of experience in the Las Vegas nightlife and daylife industry, our professionals have solid connections at all the Vegas venues, so we can get you deals you can't get on your own.
Benefits of Bottle Service:
- Bottle service packages are the best option for groups and groups celebrating special occasions.
- Bottle service is the best way to enjoy a Las Vegas Club – it's the ultimate clubbing experience.
- If you are a big drinking group, bottle service is cheaper than buying individual drinks.
- No waiting in long entry lines or long lines at the bar competing for the bartender's attention.
- You won't be walking around getting shoved and bumped into at a crowded club and risk spilling your drink.
- You could find yourself in the company of A-list celebs sitting next to you or near to you at a bottle service table.
- 'Owning' a piece of real estate inside the club for the night is ideal for storing your belongings.
- Having your own table will give you a place to relax, take a break, and rest your poor tired dancing feet.
- You will feel like a VIP, be treated like a VIP, look like a VIP, and be the envy of onlookers.
- Having a private table in the club is a great way to meet new people.
- Bottle service comes with glassware, garnishes, mixers, napkins, and stirrers.
- Bottle service includes a dedicated cocktail server mixing and pouring your drinks tableside, a busser to keep the table cleaned and stocked, and security to keep out the riff-raff.
Cheap Bottle Service Packages
On The Record at Park MGM
On The Record or (OTR), located at the Park MGM, is brought to you by twin brothers Jonnie and Mark Houston of Houston Hospitality. Here you will get immersed in a vintage vibe. On The Record is a unique spin on the nightclub concept with indoor/outdoor space, different experiences, multiple rooms, a hidden speakeasy, a.k.a. the vinyl parlor accessed by opening a hidden wall lined with cassette tapes, old school pinball machines, retro design and décor, and a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. OTR is a fun nightlife experience with a fun and diverse party crowd.
- The entrance to OTR embraces the look of an old-school record store.
- Around every corner is an Instagram moment.
- OTR is 11,000 square feet that includes a hidden speakeasy that only holds 25 guests.
- Multiple DJs spinning Top 40 and Hip Hop and showcasing live performers and a live band.
- Private karaoke rooms are available with a reservation.
- A vintage Rolls Royce DJ booth inside.
- A decommissioned 1963 Bristol Lodekka double-decker bus converted into a DJ booth and bar on the patio.
- The average bottle cost is $400 - $500 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay
The Foundation Room is a one-of-a-kind fine dining restaurant that morphs into a nightclub with an open-air rooftop bar perfectly positioned to offer stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip that never disappoints. Located on the 63rd floor of the Mandalay Bay, this upscale club is decked out in vintage décor, unique artwork, European flair, and Indian and Asian influences. The Foundation Room can accommodate 300 guests and appeals to a mature demographic looking for an intimate and sophisticated vibe.
- The Foundation Room is the perfect spot for Instagram moments.
- An impressive nightlife destination and ideal for bottle service.
- A fine-dining 5-star decadent dining experience.
- Asian and Indian décor and design, with mysterious rooms and hallways.
- Lively DJs playing a mix of music and a nice size dance floor.
- The Foundation Room is an excellent alternative to the overcrowded mega-clubs.
- The average bottle cost is $500 - $600 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Tao Nightclub at Venetian Thursdays
Creating a legendary nightclub takes more than a well-stocked bar and a roster of DJs – it's also about being the location, the space, a great layout, eye-catching décor, a welcoming vibe, lighting, sound, and first-class customer service. TAO, inside The Venetian Resort, has all this and more, which is why it is still successful after being around for over 17 years. This multi-award-winning nightclub offers a 40-foot terrace overlooking the Las Vegas Strip, private skyboxes, multiple full-service bars, bottle service, a 5-star Asian Bistro, and one of the biggest beach clubs in the city.
- A 10,000-square-foot nightclub with room for 3,000 clubbers.
- TAO loves the Ladies and offers them FREE drinks from 11:30 PM until 12:30 AM.
- One of the best nightclubs on the strip for a bachelor/bachelorette party.
- DJs spin Open Format music – a mix of Hip Hop, EDM, Top 40, and Latin club tunes.
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- A celebrity hotspot.
- Above average bottle cost: $750 - $900 (Before Tax & Gratuity)
Daylight at Night at Mandalay
Daylight at Mandalay Bay has a lot going on, which makes it one of the most popular places on the Las Vegas Strip. This Ibiza-themed beach club transforms into "Daylight at Night," an adults-only nighttime pool party every Saturday during the summer season. Its 50,000 square feet of space is complete with grand cabanas with semi-private pools, daybeds, poolside couches, VIP bungalows, a spacious dance floor, a 1400 square foot performance stage surrounded by LED screens, live DJs spinning Open Format music, and mostly Latin on Saturdays for their Neon Vibra Party. Daylight at Night attracts a diverse party crowd, and it is the ultimate swim party for hen night packages and stag night packages.
- Daylight offers the best of both worlds – a daytime beach club and a nighttime pool party.
- A 4,400 square-foot main pool.
- A state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- "Neon Vibra," the go-to Latin Night Swim party hosted every Saturday featuring top Latin DJs in Vegas.
- An ideal club for affordable bottle service and bottle presentations.
- Full bar service with handcrafted cocktails great for Las Vegas drinking.
- Average bottle cost: $495 - $595 (Before Tax & Gratuity)
Ghostbar at The Palms
After shutting down during Covid, Ghostbar is back and better than ever. Ghostbar is located minutes from the strip, high above the city, on the 55th floor of the Ivory Tower at Palms Casino and Resort. This swanky club/ultra-lounge is known for its magnificent skyline views, high-energy vibe, 8,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space, and full bar service with specialty cocktails crafted by master mixologists. Guests can enjoy live DJs spinning a variety of music, and drinking, dancing, and socializing under the stars on the open-air deck.
- Ghostbar is where you can actually have a conversation in.
- A fabulous alternative to the overcrowded mega clubs on the strip.
- The crowd is a diverse mix of locals and tourists.
- Signature and classic cocktails, champagne, and bottle service.
- A social spot for drinking, dancing, mixing, and mingling.
- Ghostbar will feature performances by the award-winning Midnight Skye, a.k.a. Skye Dee Miles.
- Ghostbar boasts their one-of-a-kind art pieces billed as a "focal point for the room, creating an upscale and sophisticated vibe."
Chateau Nightclub at Paris Hotel & Casino
Chateau nightclub is a French-inspired nightclub tucked beneath the replica of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. It offers up-close views of the strip and the iconic Bellagio Fountains attraction from its 10,000-square-foot balcony. Chateau is a high-energy hotspot worthy of a bachelor party, a bachelorette party, or any celebration if you want to drink, dance, and socialize under the stars listening to DJs spin Open Format music.
- VIP cabanas and an expansive dance floor.
- DJs spin a mix of Top 40, EDM, and Hip Hop.
- Multiple TVs for big sporting events.
- Full bar service with specialty cocktails.
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound.
- The average bottle cost is $375 - $500 (Before Tax & Gratuity).
Encore Beach at Night at Encore
Encore Beach at Night is a hugely popular night swim that has become the standard for pool parties worldwide and attracts A-list celebs. It offers everything that makes it one of the best pool parties in the world and transforms into one of the best nightlife experiences in Vegas every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, complete with luxury bungalows and cabanas surrounding a massive pool and oversized lily pads. A beach club by day, and at night it transforms into a party of epic proportions.
- EBC is a 3-tiered pool complex with a unique 60,000-square-foot party paradise.
- The impressive roster of Wynn Nightlife EDM club residents headlines at Encore at Night.
- DJs spin EDM, Hip Hop, and Trap House music.
- Plenty of space for dancing and socializing under the stars.
- Multiple gaming tables for guests who want to try their luck.
- A fun vibe with a festival-type atmosphere and a diverse party crowd.
ZAI Las Vegas
ZAI, at 700 E. Fremont Street, is the latest addition to the Downtown Las Vegas scene. It is the hottest new restaurant and nightclub concept from Tepatitlán Jalisco, Mexico features a main level and an open-air rooftop with views of Downtown. The menu is billed as "cuisine from multiple gastronomies with a modern twist, fresh ingredients, and traditional and modern techniques." ZAI is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday from 11 AM to 11 PM, brunch on Sundays, and nightclub hours every night of the week.
- ZAI welcomes partiers to a new elevated nightlife experience.
- The club’s mantra is "eat, drink, party, and hookah."
- Full-service bars.
- Food and drinks are reasonably priced.
- A high-octane atmosphere with a hipster vibe.
- This one-of-kind club will showcase artists and DJs spinning Open Format music,
- Weekly programming includes Caribbean parties, drag shows, and open mic nights.
Commonwealth, brought to you by Corner Bar Management, who wanted to open a bar with a “neighborhood feel,” debuted in 2012 in historic Downtown Las Vegas in the Fremont East District. Today, this bustling bar is one of the most popular watering holes in the area, known for its pre-Prohibition Era Cocktails. It also boasts a secret speakeasy hidden within the venue called "The Laundry Room," with space for only 25 people, and advanced reservations are required. The 2,000 square-foot open-air rooftop terrace provides a nightclub vibe with a live DJ, a full-service, bar, dancing under the stars, and views of Downtown.
- Commonwealth is an excellent alternative to the mega-clubs on the Strip.
- An upscale 6,000 square feet venue decked out with elegant chandeliers and fancy décor with a bit of a retro feel.
- The downstairs houses a 20-foot communal bar that creates the ideal area for socializing.
- The bars feature “throwback” cocktails.
- A great place to begin or end your night.
- Commonwealth gives its guests an opportunity to be part of a unique and thriving nightlife scene.
Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan
Marquee Nightclub, from the creators of TAO Hospitality Group, continues to be one of the most popular clubs on the Strip since it opened on New Year's Eve in 2010. Located at The Cosmopolitan, this award-winning 60,000-square-foot multi-level nightclub and Marquee dayclub was designed by the internationally-acclaimed Rockwell Group at a cost of over 60 million dollars. It features seven bars and three rooms—The Main Room, The Boom Box, and The Library each with a distinct vibe and musical experience. Marquee is the perfect place for a girl's/guy's night out, a bachelor/bachelorette party celebration, or a corporate buyout.
- Marquee is a fan favorite for clubbers.
- Resident DJs spin EDM and Hip Hop.
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound, and visual effects.
- A high-energy vibe and a good-looking crowd.
- VIP bottle service and over-the-top bottle presentations.
- Marquee is a value club; here, you will get the biggest bang for your buck.
- An impressive 40-foot LED wall, an elevated DJ booth, and go-go dancers in the main room.
Las Vegas Bachelor Party Bottle Packages
The City of Sin is filled with hundreds of activities and attractions, making it the perfect place for a stag party or a bachelor party. We can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a spa, shopping, extreme adventures, a Las Vegas strip club, bottle service, limos, and more.
Guys, you landed on the right page. We have heard the story many times; some guys in the crew have $$$$, and others don't. I know the feeling of trying to find something that works for everyone. It's a problem, and we have you covered. We have nearly 100 packages for every budget. We can even customize a deal to fit your exact needs for your Las Vegas Bachelor Party.
Bachelorette Bottle Packages in Las Vegas
Calling all the hen parties and budget bachelorette parties. We specialize in Las Vegas Bachelorette parties. We can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a Drag brunch, spa, shopping, a pool package, bottle service, all-you-can-drink and eat dinners, a male strip club, a Las Vegas male revue, a pink limo, and more.
Most club VIP Hosts in Vegas don't want to deal with all-girl groups, but we love our bachelorettes. We have found over the years that the girls want to have fun VIP-style. The budgets might be slightly lower, but that is where I come in and offer exceptional, budget-friendly deals.
Now we're not talking Nashville "low-budget," but we likely have something that will be an absolute blast and not break the bank. I put together a complete guide to Las Vegas Bachelorette Packages that covers a lot of fun things to do while you are in town, and we have a complete listing of all our bachelorette packages, so likely you will find something amazing for you and your gal pals.
Splitting Bottle Service (Table Share Experience)
If you're interested in splitting bottle service, we can assist. We have done it several times, but only when we know the groups will mesh. For example, if we have buddies in town from Chicago and a couple from Chicago, we know both parties will likely get along. We would never put two groups together that we don't personally know. Using an app and expecting you to be matched with a good group is like rolling the dice and crossing your fingers, hoping everything will work out. Pro Tip: Take advantage of my advice and years of experience; please do not take a chance on your own and ruin your evening by getting paired with the wrong group. Trust me; it's not worth it!
Brian Pfeiffer's Final Word on Las Vegas Bottle Packages
If you are interested in "cheap" Bottle Service in Las Vegas, our packages with all-inclusive pricing are the best deals in town. There are no hidden fees; what you see is what you get, but be warned, that's not the case with some other sites. They'll tell you the minimum is $600, and when you get to the club, the cheapest bottle on the menu is $795 with tip, tax, and venue fee, so you're looking at $1100-$1200 all in. That's called the "old bait-and-switch technique." For example, $1,475 at Marquee, listed above, shows you can have two bottles instead of one when normally two bottles at full price would be around $2,400! By working with us, you just saved yourself $925.
You can reserve any of the above deals with a small deposit via a secure Pay Pal invoice or buy by paying via our online booking system. With PayPal, you can swipe any credit card, and you are locked in for the evening. It's a safe and seamless process. Contact us or call us at 702-550-2566, and we will make your Vegas Vacation unforgettable!
If you want an alternative to the Las Vegas nightclub or pool party, while this is a pricey activity, it is a lot of fun. We also have other extreme packages like skydiving, machine gun shooting, and supercar racing. We are experts at creating fun! Call us today and let us help you plan your entire Vegas visit. Consider hiring some Atmosphere models or Vegas girls to enhance your buggy experience!
Some other options for entry to pools and club include the pool crawl, cheap bottle packages, the guestlist with a Las Vegas Promoter, club tickets, or a bar card all are good options for one or two events.