Jewel nightclub lives up to its name and the hype. This high-end, one-of-a-kind nightclub provides guests with an entertaining atmosphere, immersive design, and a unique upscale clubbing experience. For a VIP club experience, buy bottle service or enjoy specialty drinks menu. Management books DJs, Friday, Saturday, and Industry Mondays and the programming is open-format music, which is EDM club vibes, Latin Club tunes, hip hop, and as well as Top 40 tracks.
Consider buying tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass for concerts and busy weekends. Jewel also has a sister pool party at the Aria called Liquid Pool Lounge, check out all the Jewel Nightclub Events. Another option is the Jewel Guestlist, one note: tickets guarantee entry the guestlist does not.
Buy Jewel Nightclub Tickets Buy Las Vegas Party Pass
Jewel Nightclub Highlights
- The main stairwell and walls are covered in bright LEDs that change colors and shapes as guests walk through them.
- A must-stop to take a group picture for Snapchat or Instagram.
- Jewel boasts an impressive state-of-the-art light show and sound system.
- Start your week off right with Jewel's Industry night – Flawless Mondays. If you're in town, it's the place to be!
- This concert-style venue is one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas and consists of the main floor and a mezzanine level uniquely shaped to showcase the performers.
- Aside from this venue the Vegas party pass venues are Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub, Liquid Pool Lounge, Omnia Nightclub, Hakkasan Nightclub, Marquee Nightclub, and Tao Nightclub.
- Jewel appeals to a very diverse crowd with an impressive line-up of DJs and Artist such as Lil Jon, Steve Aoki, and Tyga.
Location: Aria Hotel in the CityCenter Complex on the Las Vegas Strip at 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158.
Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday, and Monday from 10:30 PM to 4:00 AM.
Check for Promo Code
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
Contact Information / Questions & Quotes
Contact your Surreal Host for all your Vegas Nightclub needs. You can reach me directly at 773-459-8133, and please subscribe to my YouTube. And CLICK HERE to check out all my social media channels period.
If you have a question after reading through this guide, feel free to hit up the Surreal Forum. I am an active daily user and will be happy to answer any questions. From my experience, if you have a question, likely other people will have the same question. I do appreciate your support in the Forum.
But the fastest way to get a quote is to click on the button below and fill out the form. We will need the number of people in your party, guys and ladies, as well as the dates you will be in Las Vegas. I have several packages if you'd like to bundle some limos, dinners, or shows along with your bottle service. I will get back to you ASAP!About Brian Pfeiffer »
Hopefully, you enjoyed my Ultimate Guide Las Vegas Bottle Service. Thank you for reading until the end, and I look forward to working with you.
Read more about Vegas Nightlife.