ON THE RECORD
One of the newer spots in Las Vegas is from the creation of Houston Hospitality. On the Record or OTR mimics the look of an old record store, and while the decor may be retro, this "speakeasy" has the latest technology to establish a unique niche in Sin City.It's the perfect atmosphere for relaxing, socializing, and wandering down memory lane.
- OTR isan ideal spot for a guy's group or a bachelor party.
- Three private Karaoke rooms with state-of-the-art technology.
- A hidden Record Parlor with a max capacity of 25 for special guests and high rollers.
- The main room has a mid-sized dance floor with a DJ booth fashioned from a Rolls Royce
- A vintage double-decker bus on the patio that serves as both a DJ booth and bar.
- The club has a retro-design and decor with a wall of old TVs and a wall of old cassettes, secret spots, and retro arcade games.
At the Park MGM Hotel & Casino; 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Hours of Operation
10:30 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.Buy ON THE RECORD Tickets »
ON THE RECORD Tickets Request Form
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
Contact Information / Questions & Quotes
Contact your Surreal Host for all your Vegas Nightclub needs. You can reach me directly at 773-459-8133, and please subscribe to my YouTube. And CLICK HERE to check out all my social media channels period.
If you have a question after reading through this guide, feel free to hit up the Surreal Forum. I am an active daily user and will be happy to answer any questions. From my experience, if you have a question, likely other people will have the same question. I do appreciate your support in the Forum.
But the fastest way to get a quote is to click on the button below and fill out the form. We will need the number of people in your party, guys and ladies, as well as the dates you will be in Las Vegas. I have several packages if you'd like to bundle some limos, dinners, or shows along with your bottle service. I will get back to you ASAP!About Brian Pfeiffer »
Hopefully, you enjoyed my Ultimate Guide Las Vegas Bottle Service. Thank you for reading until the end, and I look forward to working with you.
Read more about Vegas Nightlife.